Friday, June 29, 2012

welcome to my Blog

Welcome to my blog page.  I am a brand new Indie Artist.  I enjoy the spoken word  very much since it allows me to express my poetry. I've always wanted to be an independent Artist so that it will remain the way I want it to.  It is my desire that my expressions will make you think and see in a different light.  May you be encouraged and enlightened by my tracks.

 Be blessed and keep listening for new pieces.  Currently I have three singles and one Album. they are already in the stores. Amazon, ITunes, MySpace music store, 24/7 and many more.  If there is a topic you would like to hear about let me know I just may create a track on that subject ! Here are my links:   Generally my tracks are easy to find when jbrand new on my cd baby page.  www.cdbaby.com/ladymackdafloetess.

No comments:

Post a Comment