Sunday, July 1, 2012

Life Goes On

I't a beautiful day!.
 As a little girl  I continued to hear the words " take time to smell the roses".  Life is going on all the time . I was eating an apple one day, the apples had been on my table for about a week, I took it to school with me and during class I took a bite out of it to my surprise there was a fully formed seed inside that had already started growing right inside the apple. 


 I was amazed this had never happened to me before.  I though about the things that had been happening to me and it all pointed to one thing. Life is still going  on .


I take time to enjoy the birds singing so very early in the morning.  I listened to a bird one day singing it's heart out.  Who and what was this little bird singing to so passionately too? I will never forget that bird who had nature as it's audience and the world as it's stage.


     Take time to stop and smell the roses and listen for the song of a lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment