Friday, July 6, 2012

Fanned

Why don't people learn how to use the inbox?
if you have a negative critique of my art use the inbox please!
I'm not a fan of bashing other artists in public or on social networks.




And then this person another artist wanted my to fan their page.  Seriously?
your genre doesn't bother me at all your behavior does.  I thought of letting them know, however I value my time guess they will find themselves  un-fanned on yet another one of my sites.


      I'm too grown to waste my time on immature artists, cause i don't mind supporting the serious ones who just may need one tip from me and i'm no expert, and I seem to get questions all the time! if I know something or someone 
I have no problem sharing it.   


I didn't get this far on my own.    There is plenty of room at  the top. I have met so many wonderful artists,  so I guess I was bound to come across one  that  doesn't like me or my art  which is fine
I will lose no sleep over them believe me.  I'll fan you whether you fan me back or not grow up people time is moving and life is too short.
Dried Fruit Gift Basket - 63 oz. - Corporate GiftsSugar & Spice Gift Basket - Baby GiftsMeat & Cheese - Corporate GiftsDried Fruit Gift Basket - 63 oz. - Corporate Gifts

No comments:

Post a Comment