Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Time Is of The Essence

I didn't know it was so much work being an Artist going Indie.  It is truly a task.  I've got a new found respect for the Indie Artists, Artists of all genres.  


This is a journey which has given me so much joy.  I've met so many wonderful Artists.  I found out how much work is in this business and how fast I needed things to be in place.  I found myself on my laptop 6-8 hours a day.  I found out how many social networks were out there and they're still growing!.  


        Once I got all signed up on the main sites face book, myspace, twitter, etc.   then I had to get my lyrics and music. tracks are all over the web.  So many free tracks available on various sites you can read about that on my other blog:


 indie-music-artis-ladymackdafloetess.blogspot.com


all material is copyrighted(c)2012ladymackdafloetess
Elle Cosmetics Makeup Contour BrushSkechers Work Men's Oswald Clog - Black

No comments:

Post a Comment